You might not have time to respond to every inquiry as an e-commerce firm owner. Hiring individuals to accomplish this, on the other hand, is prohibitively expensive, lowering your return on investment.
Customers who are exploring your online store items will benefit from Virtual Assistants. They allow you to improve customer service, user experience, and site usability on a budget.
Learn about the capabilities of our e-commerce virtual assistants and how they can influence the efficiency of your online store.
Service to customers
Following a ‘customer-centric approach is the key to success for any business, but meeting consumer needs is much difficult than it sounds.
However, our skilled and experienced virtual assistant can assist you with these basic customer services:
- Responding to customer queries via phone, email, or chat.
- Handling customer complaints
- Handling Positive and negative customer reviews
- Assist customers to close sales.
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Engaging with customers on business social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Although Chabot can assist you with some of the mentioned customer care duties, the majority of your consumers will prefer to communicate with a live person.
- Restore the dead links on your webpages
- Check the correct size and format of photos/images on your web pages.
- Update your business website with the latest updates
- Create and upload relevant content on your web pages
- Update your webpage with recent product details
- Spot server issue (if any) and fix it
At times you would need the services of an IT expert to maintain your website. On the other hand, a professional virtual assistant can perform the majority of easy website administration chores.
Inventory management, although a routine task but very crucial for the smooth running of an online business.
Our ecommerce virtual assistant can help you in the following Inventory management tasks:
- Keep a regular check on the in-stock product to meet customer orders timely
- Update inventory records
- Categorize products and update the existing list of products
- Rectify inventory-recording errors
- Track orders
Processing orders and shipment
Our professional virtual assistant can also handle your ecommerce business order processing and shipment related tasks such as:
- Doing order entry and compiling orders
- Organizing shipment of ordered goods
- Tracking and updating orders
- Sending an invoice to vendor and Shipment Company
- Dealing with returns and exchanges
Writing and distributing Press Releases
Your current and prospective customers should get informed about new product launches, accolades earned, key collaborations, corporate social responsibility initiatives, and intriguing events you are hosting through press releases.
Your virtual assistant will generate appropriate press releases and deliver them to PR firms and media outlets whenever you have something noteworthy to say.
Social media marketing
Having an impressive online presence is a must for every ecommerce business to strive for the competition. The most common marketing task that an online store virtual assistant can do for you when you collaborate with Fecoms are:
- Generate content and schedule post on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Interact with customers and followers
- Track and analyses social media posts to improvise
- Retain existing customers and attracting new customers via email marketing
If you have been handling all the tasks mentioned above on your own so far, then you must be left with less time to build a strategy to grow your business.
Most of the ecommerce businesses are at the stage of stagnation because of this mistake but don’t join their boats.
However, you can dramatically increase your business efficiency and production by delegating these tasks to our competent virtual assistant for an online store. Our virtual assistant with a wide set of abilities can aid you in taking your company to the next level.
Get in touch with us for our comprehensive virtual assistant services in all major/minor areas of your business.