Faith eCommerce Services
To support sales and marketing in creating a leadership pipeline in order to achieve business goals, quotas, and targets. Accountable for producing leads through calls, emails, and social media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead generation research, maintenance, and updating.
- Make outgoing calls in order to grow your business.
- To qualify leads, contact prospects.
- Direct email marketing to key prospects and clients.
- Maintain and research lead generation database.
- Carry out customer research.
- Sending bulk emails.
- Conduct market surveys and clients to obtain information about potential leads.
- Prepare proposals and sales presentations with your involvement.
- Give management accurate and timely information.
- To help the sales process, and gain a thorough understanding of the company’s services.
- Outstanding English Communication (verbal and written).
- Experienced with maintaining and research databases.
- Skilled in MS Office including excel, word, and outlook.
- Experienced in using CRM.
- Skilled in managing strong projects and time.
- Experience working with western companies.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Any Graduate
- 1-2 years experience in Lead Generation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org